&ot absonderpop: He's Already In Me

Monday, April 23, 2007

He's Already In Me



You don't always have to write lyrics of epic proportions if you can convey your message in just two lines.

The Stone Roses: I Wanna Be Adored (7" version)
The Stone Roses: I Wanna Be Adored (12" version)
The Stone Roses: I Wanna Be Adored (Bloody Valentine Edit)
Joshua English: I Wanna Be Adored
Tangerine: I Wanna Be Adored
Year Of The Rabbit: I Wanna Be Adored
Axton Kincaid: I Wanna Be Adored
Death Cab For Cutie: I Wanna Be Adored (live)

If you happen to have another version of this song, feel free to send it in and I'll include it in this list.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Guuzbourg said...

hotdamn what a great blog you run! thanks for all the covers (that axton kincaid version is brilliant!)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home